28 Aug Avocado and Banana Muffins
Here is a fantastic recipe for Avocado and Banana Muffins. They are incredibly tasty and full of flavor.
I said my lemon zest muffins was my best yet but I think this may now be my new favorite.
- 1/3 cup of crushed nuts/seeds I used crushed almonds, could use flaxseed or LSA
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Grease muffin tins with some butter or oil
- Heat oven to 200 degree C, 375 F.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl
- In another bowl add avocado, oil, honey and eggs. Use a stick whiz or blender to mash. Beat until smooth.
- Add the mixture into dry ingredient.
- Add in mashed bananas and coconut milk, and stir until combined.
- Pour mix into muffin tins, enough for 12 and bake for 12-15 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.