Today we want to get our core in shape (thats the middle part of your body) Here is a short circuit for you to at any time, no excuses!
Crunch with knee tuck
- Tuck chin to chest, and reach arms up over shin.
- Option is to have bottom leg bent, and touch it on the floor.
- Think of sliding rib cage to hip bones.
This will tone your six pack area, really think about lifting shoulders off the floor.
Side plank - Option to make harder with arm and leg extension.
- Set up, elbow underneath shoulder.
- Chin, belly button in line and hips stacked above each other.
- Lift into side plank with either bottom knee bent, or on foot. Stay there or try….
- Extended top arm and leg for harder.
- Set up. Start on knees, elbows under shoulder, and push into forearms, feel it strengthen your upper back at the same time.
- Hold that strength in the shoulders and squeeze bottom, and brace through your belly.
- Feel every muscle working, then if you want more, come up onto feet. Then for even harder, try rocking forward and back.
Do each exercise for 1 minute, so if you only have 3 minutes do just one round, aim to do this 3 times through. Push your self so you challenge your abs. Because it is when you challenge them that they get stronger.
Have fun!!! In 9 minutes you could have stronger abs, then you did yesterday!
Any time you get stuck or have questions, make sure you get in touch. I’m here to help you get in the best shape of your life.