Well this is my first attempt at banana and chocolate cookies and creating clean eating cookie, actually no it’s not i lie, I did my clean eating carrot cookies about 6 months ago! Forgot all about them. Obviously been a while since I made cookies. May there be plenty more cookies to come!
These ones I left in the oven a little to long, so slightly browner than they should of been. Master Chef on Tv may of distracted me but still pretty good, if I do say so myself. I do find it amusing that im watching a cooking show, while my cookies are almost burning in the oven. They weren’t all burnt after all, just threatening to be. They turned out pretty good. Well ben tells me they were, but he could be biased, or to kind to tell me otherwise. So hopefully you like them :)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 a cup of chopped up quality dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F/180 C and line a baking tray with some baking paper, or grease with some coconut oil/butter.
- Mash up banana and use a sharp knife to shred some dark chocolate.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Use a spoon to make small balls and place on baking tray. Then with a fork press down.
- I like them quite chunky, so I didn’t squash to low.
- Place in oven and cook for approx 20 minutes or until golden.
Let me know how you get on, love hearing from you :)