No grains, no diary, no sugar and they taste amazing. This is the perfect recipe to make plenty of. Theses are a great snack, has protein, good carbohydrates and fats. Not sure how long they will keep, but can’t imagine them lasting to long.
- 2 Large kumara
- 3 bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds or walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 table spoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of coconut flour/almond flour
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Remove skin from kumara and cook.
- With a whiz blend up kumara and bananas until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Pour mix into muffin tins about 3/4 full and place in oven for around 15 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean and they are golden on top.
- Serve with butter or coconut cream!