03 Mar BBQ Prawns And Fresh Blanched Greens
Simple ingredients combined to make amazing flavours. This is an incredibly easy meal to whip up and BBQ. If you are like me and you like to get partner cooking when it comes to BBQ then this is great because it leaves you to relax while he cooks.
- 1 kg prawns
- 1 large zucchini (marrow)
- 4 cups spinach
- 20 beans
- 1 broccoli head
- 50 grams butter
- 5 cloves garlic
- Defrost prawns by placing them in cold water. Once defrosted drain and place into a bowl, then grate garlic and melt butter and pour over prawns massage around and leave in fridge until you need them.
- Chop up zucchini into cubes and set aside.
- Chop up broccoli and place into a pot of boiling water to blanch along with fresh beans, remove run through cold water and then set aside.
- When the time comes to cook grab the zucchini and prawns and place on the BBQ at the same time. When they are almost done toss through some spinach to wilt a little.
- Then combine into a serving platter with the broccoli and beans.
- Serve up with some quinoa or just by itself.