14 May Berry, Chia And Spinach Smoothie
I have been trying out a few different ingredients in my smoothie lately, today I played around with getting more vegetables, micronutrients and protein into it. The result was pretty sensational if I do say so myself!
- 1 tablespoon soaked chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 3 soaked brazil nuts
- Handful spinach leaves
- 1 cup blue berries
- 1/2 nut milk ( I used coconut)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- optional – 1/2 banana or tablespoon of honey
- Simply pop it all in the blender and blitz it up.
- This make two glasses.