23 Sep Berry Frost Cream Bites – Autoimmune Friendly
A creamy, nourishing and brilliant little bite size of goodness. These little gems are fantastic for any one follow an autoimmune diet, those who are allergic to nuts and simply those who just want a great little treat free from any nasties.
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup blue berries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or ground beans
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor .and blitz until mixture is smooth.
- Line an 8×8 pan with baking paper.
- Place the mixture into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Cover and place into freezer to set.
- Cut into cubes once set and store in fridge or freezer.