30 Apr Bootcamp Power Seed Bread – Gluten Free
My incredible bootcampers inspired me to create this, everyone has been sharing such amazing recipes in the online gym facebook page, and one of them was a gluten free loaf of bread from my new roots. Unfortunately for me however is that I can’t have psyllium seed husks and even oats can be a to much for my digestive system, so I adapted it to suit me and I love it.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 ½ cups quinoa flakes
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 4 Tbsp quinoa flour
- 1 ts salt
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups
- In a bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Melt oil and add in along with eggs, and water. Mix really well
- Line a bread tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture, flatten out the top and leave on the bench for 2 hours or over night.
- Preheat oven to preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and then bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.