- 3 cups grated cauliflower (approx a whole head)
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- Spring Onion
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Grease muffin tins with butter or oil.
- Chop rosemary, spring onion and thyme up finely. Cook bacon and slice up into small pieces.
- Combine everything and fill muffin tins up as large as you want the muffins to be ( they don’t rise)
- Cook for 15- 20 minutes, until egg is cooked and started to brown.
Serve up with some chutney for an extra delicious snack.