21 May Celery, Coconut, Chilli Chutney
I was after a fresh spicy dip the other night, so I played around with a few flavours and created this magical wee creation. Great to have with any sort of chip (healthy ones of course). Also great to add into a salad for some flavour, or I picked up a loaf of gluten free sourdough bread to try the other day, and I had some with this dip on it and a little salmon also. Was incredible. I am on a mission to create my own sour dough bread now, so watch out for that recipe soon while I do some experimenting.
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 bunch celery
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- pinch of chilli powder
- 1 thumb ginger root peeled and grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 avocado
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz up until smooth.
- Place into a jar and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to allow flavour to develop more.
- Keep refrigerated and consume within 7 days.