Wowsa tasty! No grains, dairy, gluten, sugar insight and taste unreal!
Could be made in a flat dish and as a brownie or even a cake….I think. Will try it next time.
- 1 sweet potato
- Good quality dark chocolate or cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour/almond flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 eggs
- optional chopped walnuts and dates
- Heat oven to 200 c degrees
- Peel sweet potato and cook
- Drain and blend cooked potato until smooth, add oil while its still hot and grate over chocolate. As much as you want the more you grate the chocolaty it will be. Stir so it melts through.
- Add other ingredients and stir. Add more coconut and or coconut flour if needed.
- Pour mixture into a baking tins and cook for around 15-20mins until they are cooked through and golden on top.