Want some chocolate dessert in a hurry? This clean eating chocolate mousse is tasty and really simple to make. The best thing about it, is that its really adaptable. So depending how sweet your banana is and your sweet tooth, all depends how much honey you add.
Play around with flavours and make your own unique combination.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or coconut nectar
- 1 /4 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and using a stick whiz or blender, mix until smooth.
- Serve straight away or cover and place in fridge until needed, eat within a day though.
- You can easily change the ingredients in this to make sweeter, depends how ripe your avocado and banana is to the outcome of the flavours so just adjust to your own taste.