Love this new coconut bread recipe paleo friendly. I discovered that when you combine your baking soda with cider vinegar you get quite the powerful rising agent, so I gave it a go in this coconut bread and it has come out quite the treat.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Line a bread tin with baking paper or grease
- Preheat oven to 160 C, 350F
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix to get rid of any lumps
- In another bowl combine eggs, coconut milk, vanilla and vinegar
- Pour wet into dry and and stir until well combined.
- Set timer for 45 minutes and cook.