09 Sep Easy Lemon Butter Fish
This dish is a great fast mid week or weekend dinner. I bought some lovely fresh snapper and that combined with the zest of the lemon make this an incredible simple dish to make. Take it up a notch and add more flavour with fresh herbs and spices if you wish or keep it simple the way I did.
- 500 grams snapper (enough for 4 parcels)
- 6 button mushrooms finely diced.
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 lemons and there zest
- Heat oven to 200 C
- Divide fish into 4 even portion sizes and place into some tin foil, ensure enough tin foil to wrap the fish up in.
- Zest the lemons and squeeze the juice from the lemons into a cup then drizzle evenly over all the snapper parcels.
- Place a dollap of butter into each parcel along with mushrooms and zest from the lemons
- Seal the tin foil and place into the oven for 10-12 minutes or until fish is cooked.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with some fresh herbs, goes great with a fresh green salad, use all the liquid as a dressing for your salad and enjoy!