You really can’t beat banana bread, this is an easy peasy banana protein bread recipe. No gluten or sugar in site. Clean healthy and delicious. Even packed full of protein.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mash the bananas and add the eggs and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Add to the egg/banana/vanilla mixture gradually and stirring at same time
- Pour mixture into a lined or greased bread tin
- Bake at 160 degrees celsius for 45-55 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.