05 Sep Herbed Citrus Salmon
This dish is a safe tasty way to serve salmon also. The combination of the citrus with the herbs help to cut through the richness of the salmon. Serve up with some fresh vegetables and enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil/olive oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons coriander/cilantro chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- 500 grams of salmon
- Heat oven to 200C
- Blend oil, lime juice and zest, garlic and coriander until smooth or chop coriander and place into a jar with other ingredients and shake.
- Place salmon into oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through, as soon as you remove from oven pour over the dressing and serve.