- 2 cups of coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 ripe kiwifruit
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease muffin tins.
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and honey together and add into dry ingredients with the eggs, mix until combined
- Chop kiwifruit and banana and add to mixture.
- Add coconut milk in as required, the riper the fruit the less you will need. I used 1 cup, but could get away with less if I had more fruit or the fruit was riper. Combine until it looks like a normal muffin mix.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-20 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
Enjoy, these are great to freeze so good to make plenty so you are stocked with healthy snacks.
Let me know how you get on with the recipe. Comment below, love hearing from you. :)