This has to be my new favorite muffin recipe, these Lemon Zest Muffins – Gluten Free and Sugar Free muffins were really good! You could use this base for any creation, I know I will be using this for my next creation.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Tapioca Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 lemon, juice and grated rind
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease Muffin tins and preheat oven to 200 C, 380 F.
- In a bowl combine dry ingredients and mix
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until all combined and smooth.
- Evenly spread mix into 12 muffin tins
- Place in oven for 12-15 minutes