04 Sep Nut and Seed Bread – Gluten Free
This loaf is incredibly versatile and tastes amazing. Its light and fresh and packed full of nutrients. I love the nuts and seeds that give it that extra texture. Incredible right out of the oven with some butter on it, or great to toast during the week. Goes perfectly with a hot bowl of soup to.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Rock salt to season
- Preheat oven to 160 C (300 F)
- In a bowl add all of your dry ingredients, then add in your wet ingredients.
- Stir until well combined, then stir through the nuts and seeds.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and pour the mix in. Sprinkle over some extra nuts and seeds if you wish to garnish.
- Place in oven and cook until a skewer comes out clean approx 30-35 minutes