Yum! These are a great start to the day, to have as a snack in the fridge ready for you to eat when you come home STARVING!!! I make a huge batch of these sort of things once a week. Really easy to make and great for you.
- 1 large Kumara/sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Grate raw kumara and cook, you can either do this by boiling for 3-4 minutes then draining it, or pop in microwave covered and cook.
- Chop up spinach finely and use your hands to crush/massage it until it starts to look like it has been cooked. Usually about 30 secs.
- Add to kumara with all other ingredients and mix
- Heat oil in a pan and cook.