Man this is soooo good!! It could be breakfast, snacks, desserts, after workout or just whenever. It’s packed full of everything you need to perform at your best. Great source of protein so you can power through your day. NO grain, NO dairy, No sugar in sight. Make a huge batch of this and be sorted snack wise for the whole family and guests!
- 3 sweet potato/kumara
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Peel kumara and cook, then drain. While hot add oil and whiz up with stick blender
- In a teatowel add in almonds, and get the man of the house or your self to go and bash the almonds up. We used a large pot and smashed them on the floor. You just want messy crushed up bits and pieces.
- Add crushed almonds and all other ingredients into bowl and combine.
- Grease a large flat baking dish with butter and pour the mixture in. Flatten it all out so smooth and place in oven.
- Cook until brown ontop. I think the longer the better. Just don’t let it burn. I was impatient so had it at 200 degrees for 15 minutes. May be better at 180 for 30 minutes. Play around.
This is a great dish to freeze and tastes really good straight from the freezer, or heat up with some frozen coconut ice cream! (that recipe is coming!!)
Love getting your feedback and comments, so let me know how you go.