- 3-4 large Kumara
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cook kumara then drain, once drained add butter. Whiz up the kumara in pot with stick blender and set aside.
- In a pan cook bacon and onion and add in finely chopped spinach for a 20 sec stir around. Add to kumara.
- Finely chop rosemary and add to mixture as well as the 2 eggs and stir through so all even.
- Take shell off boiled eggs.
- You could make these in large muffin tins, or get your hands dirty and make roll into balls and then flatten on greased dish.
- Place in oven and cook until golden approx 15 mins.
Check out my other version of these with a surprise in the middle. The rugby scone surprise
Love hearing from you, please feel free to comment below. Let me know if you liked the recipe :) If you have one you would like to share just get in touch.