Yum! Try this pulled slow cooker beef casserole. Nothing beats a slow cooker meal on a cold sunday, this recipe is so simple. The house will smell amazing!
- Topside Beef Roast
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- Handful fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- 5-6 large carrots chopped
- 3 Onions chopped
- Approx 2-3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- Heat pan and sear beef on all sides. About 3 minutes each side.
- Place beef in slow cooker and add in all ingredients minus coconut aminos. Add in enough water to cover most of the beef. Can leave about an inch out at top. Cook for 8-10 hours
- Pull apart the beef and then taste. Add coconut aminos and salt and pepper to taste. This all depends how much water you add, so depended on size of beef.
- Serve on top of mash potatoes or pumpkin. Sooooo good!!!