Tasty and delicious. I love to have some sort of starchy carbohydrate source after a workout along with protein. Great for recovery and this is important to get results. These will be great. Hopefully there are some left, they seem to be disappearing by someone else in the this house! Hmmmmm.
- 1 cup of pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup of coconut flour/almond flour
- 50 grams butter
- 2 teaspoon mixed spice (nutmeg, ginger, cloves, cinnamon)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- To make pureed pumpkin, chop and peel pumpkin and boil until soft. Then mash or use stick whiz to blend it up.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Grease muffin tins with butter and put aside.
- Add all wet ingredients into a large bowl and mix together. Then add in dry ingredients.
- Full tins up with mixture and place in oven until a skewer comes out clean approx 15 – 20 mins