Its all about colour! Make sure you get some colour and variety into your meals. The more colour from vegetables the vitamin and minerals you are getting. This was a super tasty dinner, packed full of colour and flavour!
- Chicken thighs
- Olive Oil
- Red Onion
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Smash or grate garlic so it is a paste and grate ginger. Chop red onion into thin strips.
- In a dish place chicken, garlic, ginger, red onion, salt and pepper. Then drizzle over some olive oil.
- Use hands to make sure the chicken is coated with everything.
- Place in oven and cook. Approx 20 minutes.