Man I love YAMS!!! They are so tasty. They really don’t need anything added to them to make the delicious, but I did for this dish. Was quite the tasty addition to the plate!
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Crush garlic and grate ginger, then add a little honey and mix together. Then add in some oil under you have a smooth mixture.
- Drizzle that mixture over the yams and mix them around until coated.
- Cook in oven until they crisp up about 30mins, the longer the better in my eyes, depends how long you can wait!
Play around with how much of each ingredient you use, yams are sweet anyway, so could do this without the honey also. Enjoy.