23 Mar Roasted Cherry Tomatoes With Garlic And Basil
I have got cherry tomatoes dropping off the vines, so I wanted to create an amazing dish to add to other meals to bring some flavour and intensity to them. This little combination is fresh, delishes and full of amazing flavour. Great to serve with almost any protein source, you can even freeze and save up for some hearty winter soups and sauces.
- 30 or more cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- A handful of basil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Take the stems off the cherry tomatoes and place onto a baking dish.
- Drizzle over olive oil and chopped up garlic
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until started to shrivel up a little and roasted on top.
- Remove from oven and drain any juices into a jar and save in the fridge for some flavour for your next meal.
- Finely chop basil and spread through the hot tomatoes, allow it to wilt from the heat.
- Serve up or freeze. Leave as is, or you can blend it up into a devine sauce.