Free Initial Consult
I offer all my clients a free initial consult first. This allows you the opportunity to met me. For me to met you and for us to come up with a plan that is going to suit you. These can be done one on one in the Bay of Plenty area or over skype/email, so no matter where in the world you are, if you are confused and not sure where to start, get in touch and we can have a chat about what will work best for you.
Discover what you need personally.
- Are you wanting to lose weight? Are you wanting to gain muscle or tone and tighten your body up?
- Do you want advice with exercise and a program created just for you? Whether you have access to equipment or not.
- Are you wanting to gain energy and pop out of bed each day with vitality?
- Are you frustrated with advice you have been given in the past and struggling with what you have been told is the “healthy way to eat” or “right way to train”
- Do you have fatigue, poor energy, digestive issues, weight gain, stubborn weight concerns, skin problems, headaches , mood problems, sleep issues, or niggling health concerns that you can’t seem to get rid of?
- Learn how I can help you personally no matter where in the world you are based to achieve optimal health and well being.
- Do you want to be able to know what foods you can eat and what foods are good for you personally?
- Learn your own metabolic type and discover what foods you can tolerate.
Who are my clients?
My clients are those that are ready to understand that you are what you eat. Health problems are linked to diet and lifestyle factors. If you are ready to take care of yourself and ready to listen to your own body and provide it with foods that heal and promote optimal health, then you are ready to take the next step with me.
My clients are those that are wanting clarity and education as to the right path they should be on personally.
How do I work with my clients?
I work with clients in a number of ways locally and around the globe either one on one or via skype consultations and email. No matter what there goals are, I work with the clients to understand there specific needs. I use a variety of questionaires to help discover what is going on in your body. I then provide you with nutritional advice, stress management, movement and lifestyle changes to make.
Part of every journey to getting in shape has to begin with food. You can’t lose weight if you are eating the wrong foods, you can’t gain muscle mass if you aren’t eating the right foods. You are what you eat, and nutrition is crucial not only for weight loss and building muscle. Those aches and pains you get, or that headache and skin problem are all linked to the foods you eat. Did you know that all of these things are linked to the foods that you eat.
Adrenal fatigue, adrenal exhaustion, waking up un-rested, afternoon energy dips, chronic stress complaints, endocrine (hormone) disorders, thyroid problems, allergies, acne, rosacea, blood sugar problems, high-blood sugars (hyperglycaemic), low blood sugars (hypoglycaemic), type II diabetes, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, depression, poor mood, flat mood, gloomy mood, anxiety, emotional fragility – when you feel you just can’t cope, headaches, migraines, foggy thinking, Inflammation, arthritis, joint problems, asthma, pain, restless legs, fibromyalgia, Insomnia, sleep problems, hard to fall to sleep, hard to stay asleep, low sex drive, poor libido, lost the magic, erection problems, PMS, menstrual problems, clotting, excessive bleeding, menstrual cramps, irregularity, Poor skin tone, poor complexion, bad skin, Hair loss, hair breakage, fine hair, tiredness, fatigue, no energy, weight gain, weight loss, permanent weight loss, unshapely buttocks, flabby arms, pooch belly, abdominal fat, thigh fat, Cellulite, immunodeficiency – constantly getting sick and feeling run down, mal-digestion, mal-absorption, nutritional deficiencies, malnourished.
Get in touch to find out how I can help you out. firstname.lastname@example.org