- Lean good quality mince
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 cups of chopped spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Line a bread tin with baking paper or grease with butter or oil.
- Chop onion, garlic and herbs finely. Using your hands massage spinach so it begins to wilt slightly.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and use your hands to mix together.
- Place in tin and season on top with salt and pepper
- Place in oven and cook for approx 20-25 minutes, or until it has browned on top and mince is cooked.
Serve the simple meatloaf recipe up with a salad. This would also freeze really well to, so why not make a couple and have some spare for those days you need emergency food.