10 Jun Spinach, Pear And Cucumber Salad With Orange Dressing
A gorgeous fresh salad, that goes great with almost any protein source. The pears add some sweetness, and when you combine that with the crunch from the sunflower seeds and the freshness of the cucumber it makes for a devine salad to power you through your day.
- Juice from a fresh orange
- Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 pear sliced thinly
- Cucumber sliced thinly
- Fresh parsley chopped finely
- Red Onion sliced thinly
- In a jar combine dressing ingredients and shake until combined. You may need to melt honey is not runny.
- Finely dice your onion, cucumber and pears
- In a bowl, tear in spinach and massage with a little salt. Massage until it resembles cooked wilted spinach.
- Add in all other ingredients along with dressing.
- Serve and enjoy.