What could be better than waking up and having this on a sunday! This sundays omelette creation is so delicious and perfect way to head into a sunday. I had made this, then went back to bed and read. Bliss! Had my coffee there to, only allowed a real coffee every now and then with my dodgy tummy, (usually decaf or green tea) so this was pure deliciousness! The coffee made me buzz around all day, no wonder I did so much baking! I have turned into a light weight for a caffeine hit! Love it.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the egg mixture together well with a whisk or blender
- Heat pan and add a little oil to the bottom if not seasoned already.
- When pan is hot add mixture, leave until cooked and browned, then flip, just like a pancake.
- Serve with hot honey, blue berries, crushed walnuts and BACON!!!! YUM!!!!