18 Aug Super Soft Almond Sandwich Bread
This Super Soft Almond Sandwich Bread, is great for kids lunches. Amazing straight from the oven and also great from the freezer to. I have made a few creations using this bread including Pumpkin, spinach and feta sandwich and Almond Bread French Toast.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 large eggs, separated
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 150 C/ 300 F degrees.
- Line a bread tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine almond butter with the egg yolks, honey, vinegar and almond milk. Then using a whisk blend until smooth and creamy. Now add to this baking soda and flour.
- In another bowl, whisk egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the egg white mix to the rest and stir until just combined. Add straight into your heated oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden and knife comes out clean.
Thanks to Petra Merrick Photography for these beautiful photos.