Feel like some gluten free scones as you sit down to read that weekly wellness column of mine in Indulge Magazine? ;)
- 3 cups almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract I used heilala vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 150 C/305 F.
- In a large bowl combine almond meal, baking powder, oil, honey, vanilla and eggs.
- Mix well into a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough into balls, I used a large serving spoon to measure and then rolled them up. I then flatten mine, but would have been better not to in hindsight.
- Place in oven and cook until golden around 20 minutes.
- Serve up with some butter and your favourite magazine!