Another apple recipe! An old classic, good old baked apples. Serve this up with cream/ice cream and whala!
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- sprinkle nutmeg
- sprinkle cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon apricots chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Place in a bowl all other ingredients, use your hands to combine into a crumbly mix
- De core the apples and stuff the apples with the crumble mix
- Place in oven and cook until apple soft and top golden. Around 20 minutes.