What do you make with the left over vegetable pulp from the juicer?
You experiment with some muffins thats what! These are so simple to make and im sure you could make them with grate carrot instead of pulp. Let me know if you give it a go :)
- 1 1/2 cups of Carrot Pulp
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Grease muffin tins with some butter
- In a large bowl add carrot pulp with all dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and honey and add to dry ingredients, mix and add eggs and coconut milk.
- Pour into tins and bake for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Use this same recipe for carrot pulp bread