18 Sep 2 Ingredient Cookies – Gluten Free + Nut Free
A stunning simple real food cookie that couldn’t be easier to make. You can also make this a base for a more fancier version by adding in some cacao nibs, cinnamon or even vanilla extract. This recipe made 8-10 med size cookies, worth doubling the batch if you have more mouths to feed. Will freeze well also.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 160 C/ 350 F
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside
- Place coconut and banana into a food processor and blitz until well combined. If doing by hand, mash banana until smooth and then add coconut. Combine well.
- Using a spoon portion out disc size amounts onto baking tray.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and cool.