11 Mar Tumeric Antibacterial Salad Dressing
This stunning dressing is loaded with amazing nutrients. Turmeric anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and has incredibly detoxifying properties, plus it has an amazing colour! Perfect to bring this dressing to life. Use on salads, roasted veggies, or pour over your next coleslaw.
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger peeled
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon raw local honey
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz up until smooth
- Drizzle over your favourite salad, serve in a jar in the fridge.
I made a coleslaw using grated beetroot, cabbage and carrot with some spring onion.